domingo, 22 de enero de 2012

collar rosa vintage- vintage rose necklace

Hola a todas/os

   Bueno, llevo un poco abandonado el blog y poco a poco lo pondré al día. Quise hacer un collar estilo vintage de lo que se ve tanto ahora, con una rosa y un montón de abalorios todos hecho a mano. Este fue el resultado
 
Hi everybody,

   It has been some time I updated my blog so little by little I will put it up to date. I wanted to make a vintage necklace with a big rose and lots of hand made beads, this is the result.

2 comentarios:

  1. me encanta es chulisimo!!! si quieres pasarte por mi blog tienes un premio!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I found your website the other day and after reading a handful of posts, thought I would say thank you for all the great content. Keep it coming! I will try to stop by here more often.

    ResponderEliminar